Sunday, September 8, 2013

Covered Perfectly

Have you discovered Pauline Durban’s Covered Perfectly line of wonderful tops? 

I have found these to be one of the most comfortable items of clothing I have ever worn. I will be purchasing lots of items from this collection! The prices are also very reasonable.


The three quarter length sleeves and softly scooped (not too low) neckline are just my style! 


The buttery soft fabric floats across your body.


I appreciate the fact that this top is great for layering. They are offered in basic (not trendy or seasonal) colors. This means they blend well with many other items in your closet all year round.


I added this navy blazer for later in the evening. The jeans are from Not Your Daughters Jeans. The cuff and hook belt are both from Chico's. The bag is from Coach. The shoes are exclusive to Nordstrom.

Check out Covered Perfectly tops for great pieces you will wear with everything!