Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Wine Club

Mr. Mickey and I are charter members of a wine club. Last night we attended a tasting which included the Italian wines Baraolos and Brunellos.


I am wearing a long black, red, and cream sweater over a long-sleeve red tee with a bold Asian-inspired tassel necklace all from Chico's. The straight leg black pants are from Stein Mart a couple of years ago. The shoes are from Nordstrom. The bag is by Tahari via T.J.Maxx last year. 


Before the tasting, I studied that large map of Italy showing all the wine regions on the easel. Have you been to Italy? 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You look beautiful and the outfit looks perfect! Why, no black?

Donna said...

Love the sweater! Looks like a fun and informative evening. Find any new favourites?

SusanG said...

I know you're steering away from black now, but you can't beat the versatility and classic grace of black trousers. This outfit looks great on you, especially against your hair!

Sue W said...

Love that outfit! I have been adding more black! Ilike the contrast with bright colors, and it goes with so many things.

I haven't been to Italy, but did try some wines in France many years ago. I would love to go back someday.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

You look great and what a beautiful outfit!