Sunday, February 2, 2014

Saturday Was A Two Outfit Day!

Some days are so full of activities I need different looks.


During the early part of this beautiful warm day, I wore this great Covered Perfectly open collar tunic to brunch with a low slung Chico's belt and old side zip pants from Talbots.


We were thrilled to have temperatures above 65 degrees today!


In the afternoon, we visited Abingdon, Virginia, to have a late lunch and do some shopping.


I have a confession to make. I may have an addiction to Michael Kors bags! I bought another one just like this in black yesterday at T.J.Maxx.



The shoes are by DVF last year from Nordstrom.



In the evening, we attended the 50th-anniversary party for exceptional friends. I knew it would be much cooler later, so I wore this wool jacket from Talbots last year with a red Chico's tank underneath. The gold cuff is also from Chico's.




It was such great fun to visit with Susan (Easterly) Coleman and Tim Coleman of Easterly-Coleman on Court in Abingdon, Virginia. They are so friendly and helpful each time we enter their store. This is one of two stores they own in the region. They are a fabulous source for unique items, furniture, and design services.

Thank you for reading my blog and for joining me on this journey through mid-life and beyond.