Thursday, October 9, 2014

#CosmopolitanChic

What do you pack to go on vacation?




I pack the same capsule wardrobe I normally wear, including three colors that work together.




Black and white with accents of blue include pieces that can be worn together in various combinations that will serve me well for a three-day stay at the fabulous Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.






I may be having dinner at Scarpetta, a modern Italian restaurant by award-winning chef Scott Conant, shopping at All Saints Spitalfields, or attending one of the shows at Marquee, but I will always be comfortably dressed in items that reflect my personality and taste.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous outfits! Enjoy your trip...we want details when you return...

Susan said...

Thank you Donna. I wish I was going away for a few days but this was just an exercise produced at the request of the Cosmopolitan Resort.

Donna said...

Bummer! They owe you a trip, don't ya think?