Thursday, May 28, 2015

Champagne Brunch

A champagne brunch is a perfectly timed meal for us while on a weekend getaway.



Wearing layers always feels more comfortable to me. I enjoy wearing light flowing sheer sweaters and dusters over white pants and a tank in warm weather.




This long duster from Chico's is one I have worn before on the blog. Some of you asked about the back panel last time. You can see here with the white pants and tank that it is a navy blue lace panel.






The shoes are by Sam Edelman.



The rings are old. The cuff and necklace are from Chico's, and all of my clothes are as well.


I appreciate that Mr. Mickey always looks so dapper when we go out. These are his choices. I do not help him with his wardrobe.



Photos were taken while on holiday at The Martha.

No comments: