Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Flare Leg Jeans

Putting on these flare leg jeans took me back to my teenage years for a moment. Mini skirts do too, but I won't be going there!



I bought these flare leg jeans at Chico's online. I wish I had bought the tall length because I would like to wear platform shoes with them. When doing so, the pants should almost cover the shoes. These are too short for me to do that.



The waist is also higher than we have seen for the past few years. I am pairing them with a shorter, more fitted white jacket from Express because a longer, more boxy jacket or tunic would look mighty frumpy with these pants. Remember fitted over full or full over fitted to keep your look balanced. Always be willing to try a new shape or trend if it works for your body. Change is good. It keeps your look fresh and youthful.




Peace and love!

No comments: