Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Dinner For My Staff

It has become one of our holiday traditions that I treat my staff and their spouses to dinner at our favorite restaurant in town, Gourmet and Company.


Almost everyone made it this year. Posing for the paparazzi (also known as husbands) with me are from left to right Julie and Anita and Regina in front. These hard-working women make my life so much easier. I am eternally grateful to them!












I wore a beaded black tank top with a long waterfall cardigan and faux leather leggings with heels. The reptile texture evening clutch is from S.M. Bradford Co. on Hilton Head Island. All the other items are old.

Wishing you joy and peace!

6 comments:

belinda said...

I was curious about Gourmet and Company so I went on their web site and I noticed they have a "Jilton Vegetarian" on their menu! #sofamous

Susan said...

That dish was named after Mr. Mickey. He and one of our favorite waiters came up with it when we switched to being vegetarians. The dish is no up for a statewide award!

Jean said...

Great photos and your dinner looked tantalizing! Happy Holidays

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Awesome outfit...love the faux leather leggings! Merry Christmas Susan!

No Fear of Fashion said...

Looking ever so good.
Greetje

Andrea said...

Another great look!